Undeniably, different clients have different needs, different projects have different specifications, and different sites have different possibilities. When we generate our ideas, we use a collaborative process to ensure each of our projects reflects our client’s aspirations, their personal likes and dislikes. We do this by:
- Listening carefully to our client’s needs – both spatial and financial and finding a suitable design style.
- Simultaneously preparing careful site analysis to assess the natural features of the site, and the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Analysing the planning regulatory requirements for each site accordingly.
- Further ensuring we have good knowledge in:
- Architectural history and precedence.
- Built form and current trends.
- Passive solar design and sustainability of materials and technologies.
- Construction methodologies, processes and materials.
- Building regulations.